Buy the print version of THE CAPITALIST MANIFESTO on Amazon! Get a copy for yourself and for your friends and family as gifts! Help spread the word about the glory of capitalism in an age of economic illiteracy!
$14.95 On Amazon
There is a reason why Americans enjoy a per capita GDP that is nearly four times that of the average of all the rest of the world’s citizens. The reason is called capitalism—capitalism with appropriate safety nets. Further, various studies have shown that up to 85% of America’s GDP growth is attributable to advancements in just two fields: science and technology. Benko and Collier join to make crystal clear the unlimited power of opportunity and motivation when backed with research and innovation. – Norman Augustine, former CEO of Lockheed Martin Corporation, chairman of the National Academy of Engineering, chairman of the Defense Science Board, holder of the National Medal of Technology, and author of Augustine’s Laws.
Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels have more than met their match with Benko and Collier. The Capitalist Manifesto not only devastatingly demolishes the false god of socialism but also makes the exciting and uplifting case for free markets. Capitalism “delivers the goods” precisely because it is a moral system that liberates the human spirit. If the world takes this book to heart, humanity will flourish as never before! -- Steve Forbes, Chairman and Editor-in-Chief of Forbes Media
The Capitalist Manifestocontributes to the new wealth of nations. The authors, and I, invite you to become full partners on the exciting new and ever expanding frontiers of true capitalism. In the words of Benko and Collier, capitalism "by its very nature is uniquely able to capture the adventure of discovery. Capitalism enables abundant new sources of wealth to be discovered and curated for the benefit of all people and the planet itself." -- George Gilder, chairman of Gilder Publishing, founder of the Discovery Institute, best-selling author, futurist
Ralph Benko played a significant role in the epic era of Kemp and “Supply-Supply” economics and remains a major voice. William Collier, an Internet and social media prodigy, is poised to play an important future role. Their Capitalist Manifesto provides something the world long needed but never had: a convincing declaration of first principles of capitalism as a powerful humanitarian force. -- Dr. Arthur B. Laffer, TIME Greatest Minds of the 20th Century (1999),
holder Presidential Medal of Freedom
"The Capitalist Manifesto is a call to arms to those who believe in the economics of the Founding." Lewis E. Lehrman, businessman, philanthropist, Reagan Gold Commissioner
The Capitalist Manifesto is a powerful, unique, celebration of capitalism and spreads the gospel of liberty and justice for all through free markets. Buy it, read it, and give it to your friends as the hard-hitting declaration of the unique power of free markets to bring working people to economic security and affluence in a new golden age of equitable prosperity. -- Stephen Moore, Distinguished Visiting Fellow, Heritage Foundation, co-author of Trumponomics: Inside the America First Plan to Revive Our Economy
The Capitalist Manifesto is a classic. Ralph Benko and Bill Collier have provided the definitive refutation of socialism, which they shrewdly annihilate as merely a modern form of feudalism, and show how it is capitalism, not communism, that improves the welfare of workers and of our natural environment. A brief, powerful, book for the ages. – Grover Norquist, founder and president of Americans for Tax Reform
From Marx and Engels through today, communist and socialist thought leaders claim that capitalism is great for generating wealth and terrible for distributing it equitably.
The truth is that no better system for eradicating poverty and expanding economic security and affluence for workers -- what Adam Smith called "universal opulence" -- has ever been devised.
It is long past time to be defensive about capitalism. Despite its imperfections it has proven the most humanitarian of all economic systems.
Join us here to become a leader in perfecting capitalism and advancing the cause of human dignity and equitable prosperity!
Join the Capitalist League today!
The members of the Capitalist League are united in support of the Ten Commandments of Capitalism:
The Capitalist Manifesto calls for the adoption of these ten commandments of true Capitalism to replace those of The Communist Manifesto:
1. The highest marginal income tax rates for individuals and businesses shall not exceed 28%.
2. There shall be no reduction or elimination of income tax deductions and credits unless matched dollar for dollar by further reducing tax rates.
3. All assets will be indexed to inflation for the purpose of calculating capital gains.
4. No gift, estate, or inheritance tax shall have a top rate of more than 10% and no such tax shall be imposed on any such transfers of $10 million or less, annually adjusted for inflation.
5. The federal government shall generously fund research and development which are the foundation of the nation’s prosperity, skilled jobs and material quality of life.
6. The dollar shall be defined as a fixed weight of gold legally convertible thereunto by any person or entity, foreign and domestic.
7. The Treasury and any other instrumentality of the United States shall not incur any additional bonded liabilities except upon approval by two-thirds of the legislatures of the States.
8. Civil asset forfeiture to the federal, state, or any municipal government is prohibited and criminal and civil fines shall be proportional to both the ability of the adjudicated party to pay these and to the severity of the infraction.
9. No regulation affecting more than $100M in economic activity shall be adopted until enacted by the Congress of the United States and signed by the president.
10. No government shall exercise control over wages or prices, including the pricing of telecommunication services, rent, or imposition of a minimum wage.
Subscribe below to our free bulletin, Universal Opulence.
Let us keep you informed about the exciting initiatives all over America and the world to replace the deadly legacy of socialism with the dignity and equitable prosperity that only true Capitalism can provide. Socialism proved to be nothing but a rebranding of feudalism.
"It is the great multiplication of the productions of all the different arts, in consequence of the division of labour, which occasions, in a well-governed society, that universal opulence which extends itself to the lowest ranks of the people.”
— Adam Smith, An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations