From Marx and Engels through today, communist and socialist thought leaders claim that capitalism is great for generating wealth and terrible for distributing it equitably.
The truth is that no better system for eradicating poverty and expanding economic security and affluence for workers -- what Adam Smith called "universal opulence" -- has ever been devised.
It is long past time to be defensive about capitalism. Despite its imperfections it has proven the most humanitarian of all economic systems.
Join us here to become a leader in perfecting capitalism and advancing the cause of human dignity and equitable prosperity!
Join the Capitalist League today!
The members of the Capitalist League are united in support of the Ten Commandments of Capitalism:
The Capitalist Manifesto calls for the adoption of these ten commandments of true Capitalism to replace those of The Communist Manifesto:
1. The highest marginal income tax rates for individuals and businesses shall not exceed 28%.
2. There shall be no reduction or elimination of income tax deductions and credits unless matched dollar for dollar by further reducing tax rates.
3. All assets will be indexed to inflation for the purpose of calculating capital gains.
4. No gift, estate, or inheritance tax shall have a top rate of more than 10% and no such tax shall be imposed on any such transfers of $10 million or less, annually adjusted for inflation.
5. The federal government shall generously fund research and development which are the foundation of the nation’s prosperity, skilled jobs and material quality of life.
6. The dollar shall be defined as a fixed weight of gold legally convertible thereunto by any person or entity, foreign and domestic.
7. The Treasury and any other instrumentality of the United States shall not incur any additional bonded liabilities except upon approval by two-thirds of the legislatures of the States.
8. Civil asset forfeiture to the federal, state, or any municipal government is prohibited and criminal and civil fines shall be proportional to both the ability of the adjudicated party to pay these and to the severity of the infraction.
9. No regulation affecting more than $100M in economic activity shall be adopted until enacted by the Congress of the United States and signed by the president.
10. No government shall exercise control over wages or prices, including the pricing of telecommunication services, rent, or imposition of a minimum wage.
Subscribe below to our free bulletin, Universal Opulence.
Let us keep you informed about the exciting initiatives all over America and the world to replace the deadly legacy of socialism with the dignity and equitable prosperity that only true Capitalism can provide. Socialism proved to be nothing but a rebranding of feudalism.
"It is the great multiplication of the productions of all the different arts, in consequence of the division of labour, which occasions, in a well-governed society, that universal opulence which extends itself to the lowest ranks of the people.”
— Adam Smith, An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations